Elliott Manufacturing will participate in an online webinar hosted by OEM Off-Highway on Thursday, August 25, 2022 at 10:00 AM Central Daylight Time.
Jason LaFollette, an experienced Application Engineer at Elliott Manufacturing, will provide a presentation showcasing the many applications of Elliott Flex Shafts. Jason understands the importance of detail in design and will be your expert in all things flex shaft.
Scroll to read a summary of Jason’s presentation, or click on the button below to register for the event.
How Flexible Shafts Solve Power Transmission Problems
Flexible shafting is a direct, mechanical method for transmitting rotary power or motion between two points through a simple or complex path. Designed to transmit power over, under, around and through obstacles that would hinder other systems, flexible shafting can simplify or replace conventional methods of power transmission such as belts, pulleys and universal joints.
Join our webinar to learn about the benefits of flexible shafts:
- Simplify complex designs
- Lower initial assembly and maintenance costs without impacting safety
- Enhance vibration absorption and isolation
- Decrease the need for universal joints, pulleys and couplings
- Increase ability to withstand shock of sudden load changes
- Provide added freedom in mounting transmission system components
- Nearly eliminate the need for precise alignment between driving and driven shafts
Flexible shafts can be used in many different markets for a wide range of applications and are available in standard and custom-engineered designs. Let’s talk about how flexible shafts can solve your complex drive problems. Register now.