Over 125 years of history in the making...
- Only Flexible Shaft Manufacturer with wire-draw capability.
- 3.6 million pounds of wire produced annually.
- 26 automatic core winding machines.
- 30 million feet of core material produced annually.
- Industry’s largest selection of core diameters ranging from 0.070″ diameter to 2.00″ diameter.
- Only flexible shaft manufacturer with in-house production capability to produce nylon liner for the string trimmer industry.
- Only flexible shaft manufacturer with in-house production capability of heavy-duty casing.
- In house braiding capability utilizing both horizontal and three vertical braiders.
- In-house plastic extrusion capability primarily in PVC, HDPE and Nylon.
- In-house rubber extrusion and autoclave capability for various rubber compounds.
“Elliott Manufacturing has been an outstanding and critical partner for over 20 years.” – John Doe (US Navy)
Elliott Manufacturing is part of the CentroMotion organization, a privately held, growing portfolio of highly respected global brands that add value through innovative motion, actuation and control technologies. Our skilled subject matter experts develop solutions that enable our global customers’ products to be smarter, safer and more productive, while also creating value for our investors. Learn more about CentroMotion.
CentroMotion is wholly owned by One Rock Capital Partners, experienced investors with differentiated resources. One Rock manages approximately $1.4 billion in capital, with a focus on high-potential middle-market businesses. The organization makes controlling investments in companies with potential for growth and operational improvement using a rigorous approach that utilizes highly experienced Operating Partners to identify, acquire and enhance businesses in select industries. Learn more about One Rock Capital Partners.